Sunday, January 16, 2011

Del's Groove - At the Springfield Inn!! Just like old times!


















....Wow, after 10 years it was so exciting to be back at the Springfield Inn...years later but this time with a band I am now privileged to be a part of Del's Groove http://www.delsgroove.com/ I stopped in earlier that day to say hello to some familiar faces before showtime and to drop of my mom's birthday cake & my gear. It was not only a wonderful reunion, but a time to celebrate my mom Ann's 75th birthday!

Arriving an hour before showtime, I was greeted by so many wonderful faces from the past once again showing their support! I cannot express the overwhelming welcome not only I got, but the talented band members I have shared the stage with over the past 4 plus years. So many friends all came out. What was so remarkable, that I am so blessed to have so many awesome people in my life, but all the little groups that I hang with are always brought together at a Del's Groove event. Everyone knows everyone, so it's so much fun to see others reunite. Not to mention how they always fill me in as to how they know each other through their children, and throuout the neighborhoods.

Not only were we celebrating moms special day, but a few more to mention is Dianna, and Steve our keyboard player! Driving all the way from New York to suprise Dianna was Donna, we were ALL so happy to see het too!

Last but not least, thank you to the Springfield Inn for having us, we look forward to getting another friday night dance party going with you!

Please visit http://www.springfieldinn.com/ they offer a yummy menu and can accomodate all your party groups for any occasion!

Love to all - Del's Groove (delsdiva) http://www.delsgroove.com/
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment