Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mr & Mrs Jason Culp! Del's Groove RoCk's their reception at Mendenhall Inn









Seems like it was just last summer when we were all together talking about weddings! Well, it actually was just last summer! Jason and Jackie chose Del's Groove to RoCk their reception at The Mendenhall Inn June 8th 2012. We are so grateful they did. We all had so much fun with them, their families and their friends. The room was so beautiful dressed in black and metallics.
Jackie & Jason danced their first dance to Everything by Lifehouse. This wedding was particularly dear to me since I have known this awesome couple for a few years now. It's always heartwarming when someone puts their trust into us knowing we will deliver! As Jason put it:

"I hurt so good right now...I was telling everyone the next day that I was hurting physically...I danced too hard but loved it! Seriously though I can't tell you how many times I heard yesterday and today : "and that band was incredible!" tremendous job from you and the guys."

Del's Groove would like to thank you both for having us perform on your special day. We wish you all the best forever!
Hugs-
Susan @delsdiva



No comments:

Post a Comment