Friday, October 5, 2012

Del's Groove RoCk'S Meg & Dan's Reception at The Philadelphia Country Club!

photograph by Avi Loren Fox

photograph by Avi Loren Fox


photograph by Avi Loren Fox




photograph by Nikolai Fox & Avi Loren Fox


photograph by Nikolai Fox





Meg & Dan were married on September 22, 2012. Del's Groove had the honor to RoCk their Reception at the Philadelphia Country Club! This couple danced their first dance to God Only Knows be the Beach Boys. From there on, the dance floor was packed and I am pretty sure Meg did not sit down once! Meg also helped me out with a few tunes!
We also had the pleasure to work with Avi Loren Fox Photography who was generous to allow me to use some shots for my blog, I had a tough time picking as they were all awesome. Please visit their website www.avilorenfox.com  to see their beautiful work. I also have to mention a special thank you to the awesome staff at The Philadelphia Country Club for their warm hospitality.
All the best to the new Dr. & Mrs. Daniel Ruthven, and thank you so much for allowing Del's Groove to RoCk your Reception!
Hugs~
Susan @delsdiva

No comments:

Post a Comment