Saturday, May 15, 2010

morning/day of the gig...

Today is another Del's Groove event, we will be performing at the Paolella-Boch wedding. So looking forward to meeting this couple. Referred by a wedding we did that was awesome, so, I know this one will be as well. They all are! Two of my co-workers, Craig & Bill (day gig) went to school with our bride, Craig gave me a few names of the ladies that may be in the bridal party. This will help me as I start my first entry as "The Wedding Singer".
In preparation, as I get Diva'd up. I decided to get my hair done the day of the gig rather than doing it on a weekday. So, one less thing to do. I will come home, make up & dressed then drive to the gig (my turn) with Mike & Alex. So, gotta get to Salon Sheena Janelle....talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment