Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kimmie & Eric





Ok, has anyone ever seen that show Bridezillas? Well, all I can say is our bride Kimmie was the furthest of any of those mean, nasty brides. First of all, anyone who has Gerber daises and sunflowers in every vase in every room has to be sweet!
Kimmie & Eric were married on June 26th at the Brandywine Country Club. Emanuel & Anthony found the shade under a tree of the beautiful grounds to play for their ceremony. Yea, my band will play the ceremony as well!
We were treated like guests at this classic venue, it is so warm to be treated like your one of the family rather than hired help, and Kimmie, Eric and the staff of BCC were all responsible for this..
Philip sang Yellow by Coldplay for our bride & Groom as their first dance. We also learned two other songs for our bride & groom as we usually do, as it’s never a problem.
Now if you have been reading my blog, you may remember that Mike, Alex and I carpool together, well, I drove, and neither of them got on my nerves! Can you believe it! Of course I put my car in the garage earlier that day as it was super hot, and I wanted to be sure the car was cooled when we picked up Michael, after all, I would hate for him to be hot. Not like he is a whiner or anything like that. (hmmm)
As usual, Del’s Groove packed the dance floor and Michael and Philip’s rendition of Gold digger was a smash! Kimmie sported her “B” baseball cap and climbed up on a chair and led everyone as they danced! Not to mention “Sweet Caroline” as their finale as requested. Best to you both, and thank you for having Del’s Groove! oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment