Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beke Beau - Make Up Artist






..........In between my "Wedding Singer" entries, I hope to introduce to you some of the wonderfully talented vendors that Del's Groove gets the pleasure to meet and work with. This entry is about Make-Up Artist Beke Beau. Taken from her bio,
Béke is characteristically philosophical about the power of the make-up: "I love what it does when it’s done beautifully—make-up can boost confidence and promote a positive self-image, inspiring a woman to feel more powerful. I get excited about my role in each transformation.”
Béke’s other passion is in doing her part to help preserve the environment through exploring the use of safe, natural and cruelty-free products. She insists that “women can look every bit as glamorous without the chemical preservatives and other ingredients that raise health concerns.”

On November 4th, Beke had her second open house at her Studio located at 76 Rittenhouse Pl, Suite 204 in Ardmore Pa. With bubbly in tow, Bandleader Emanuel Del Pizzo, his lovely wife Teresa and myself stopped by for a meet. It was great to meet Beke, I would be lying to you if I was not thinking to myself, gee, was she thinking my make-up looked like crap? Well, if I ever have a special event, I certainly would book her. Also, a little known fact that Beke told me, she herself is also a singer! A duel Diva herself. It was a pleasure meeting Beke, look forward to next time, please visit her website http://www.bekebeau.com/ . Also at the open house were two other lovely ladies http://www.kristelclosets.com/ & http://www.culinary-concepts.com/

Girls Rock!










No comments:

Post a Comment