Saturday, October 23, 2010

Del's Groove Havertown Day 2010













Please view the below links for video!






















































This years Havertown Day was my most memorable! It is always wonderful to see old friends, and this year, not only did I get to hang with them, and, let's not forget mom who walks up every year, but, my friends Mike & Cesar came all the way from New York to hang with us as well. Let's not forget fellow musician Ed Mills who stopped by to check us out! Ok, we know parking is rough on this day, but how lucky am I to get premium parking at Pat & Missy's house. I recall showing Rob (del's baseman) where I parked, and, he told me he parked at the King of Prussia Mall and walked (Ed said he parked right next to him)...hahaha, leave it to Rob to get me cracking up! Of course my bff Eileen hung out with us, not only there but hung out all night, Joyce, Karen & Rick, Christy & George & family, Rita, Helen & Lisa and their families, and my awesome neighbors Orisel (our video superwoman) & the kids,to name a few. Never missing a year is Dianna & Pat, this year they manned their booth, www.noplacelikehomebats.com you gotta check them out! Still found time to come down and shake a little booty! Also special shout out to the Rehoboth ladies - Mary, Torrie, Donnalee, & Judy.Pre gaming this event always starts out at Pat & Missy's..then off to Mcgillicuddy's for one more with Pat behind the bar.
Del's Groove had then dancing in the streets as they usually do. After the event, it was back to McGills for some food, laughs, and more fun!
The next morning I was pleasantly surprised by a special "tweet" from photographer Kevin Kramer http://www.thekramerimage.com/ with tons of shots he took of us! Thanks for all the photos Kev, Del's Groove looks forward to working with you in the future!
Thanks to ALL who came out to support us on this beautiful day! Special thanks to the event cordinators and our awesome soundman Bill!
See you soon!!

Susan (Del's Diva) ;) http://www.delsgroove.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment