Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sabrina & Michael
















When you have known the bride since she was 16, it's an extra special day for The Wedding Singer. I mean, I want everything to be perfect, as so does Del's Groove, but this wedding was extra special to me. Sabrina & Mike we married on September 25Th. It was a picture perfect day, sun shining and the room at The Mansion was beautiful. When I first say Sabrina, I could not breathe, she was so stunning in her gown. To think back in the day from Cavaricci's to wedding gown...Then, all the guys kept saying..."did you see Sabrina? Wow!! No kidding! Wow! Michael, well, all I can say, you can wear a tux! So used to hanging with these guys at the beach and seeing Mike in a baseball cap, well, he took my breath away too, and I know Sabrina would not mind.

It was just last year, I was happily reunited with her cousin Linda, the Maid of Honor and a dear friend. Telling me, Sabrina and Mike were getting married and looking for a band, and could not believe after all these years we finally caught up and how they were wondering if I was still singing. This family always overwhelmed me about how they go on about my voice. So, it was at another wedding we did that they got to see us and Sabrina's mind was made up, she had to have Del's Groove and what a privilege it was! These guys also supported our Haiti Fundraiser and got to practice their dance moves before the big day.
All I can say is their guests were so much fun, dancing not just to us, but with us! We wish Sabrina and Mike a lifetime of happiness, and love. Thank you so much for having Del's Groove on your special day, it was just as special to us, as it was to you. See you soon!
We also would like to thank Inger & Doug of Keepsake Studios for sending us some beautiful photos for my blog! you can visit them at http://www.keepsakestudios.com/

















No comments:

Post a Comment