Sunday, October 3, 2010

They Had The Time Of Their Lives..........



















































I really love our Brides & Grooms, I mean really! They all make me feel like there might just be that one guy out there for me. Alicia & Leo were definitely the stars of the day! I told Alicia that when I first saw Leo, I really thought he was this conservative quiet guy, well, was I ever wrong. Not only were they a beautiful couple, but to get their reception started the way they did, I knew this wedding was going to be one I would never forget.









Alicia & Leo were married on September 9th, and their reception was held at one of Del's Groove's favorite venue's The Drexelbrook. Not only a beautiful venue, but the service and every attention to detail is unremarkable!









Our awesome couple came into their reception dancing to a tee the memorable dance to Dirty Dancing...Time of our Life. Let me tell you, well, you can see for yourself how incredible this was. Their official first dance was Come Rain or Come Shine which, I know I am partial, but, if you heard, you would say the same, that Raymond & the band did this song perfectly! The evening followed with Alicia, yet again, dancing with her dad Angelo to a choreographed dance to Brown Eyed Girl, and Angelo can shake his booty for sure! Loved it when he took off his jacket and threw it across the floor! Leo & his mom Cory chose a song I absolutely love, My Wish be Rascall Flatts, which Joseph Philip sang beautifully, and made me cry! Leo's dads blessing and greeting was set the tone for a beautiful evening.









Being graduates of LaSalle, Alicia surprised Leo with a special appearance from Explorer, the team mascot! Now, naturally as Del's Groove likes to do all we can do, Alex, our trumpet player phenom downloaded the collage fight song on his Iphone and added a little extra surprise to get Explorer going!









Alicia & Leo's friends and family did the rest by packing the dance floor, wearing me out with their incredible dancing!









All the best to Alicia & Leo, Del's Groove was honored to have been chosen to be a part of your special day. Thank you Pennacchia & Midure family & friends for showing us a great time!









Love to you all!









Special thank you to The Drexelbrook for once again, taking great care of us as well!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment